
Sharing a few thoughts:
In Ward Conference last March, one topic was: Having Financial and Spiritual Reserves. One thing that was mentioned was;
-The practice of being grateful; list the things that you are grateful for, either in prayer or/and on paper. It will help us curb our desire to acquire more.
So, I thought I would start doing a "be grateful" post once a week. I'd seen this done on another blog and I thought it was a great idea...for me. I'm just going to mention a few simple pleasures I am grateful for from that week. I encourage anyone else to join in!
1: the miracle of life..... need I say more.
2: having my husband home- he's gone now for 2 weeks...I take him for granted.
3: smiles on my children's faces does a lot for my soul.
4: grandchildren- especially just out of the tub.. all clean with soggy fingers.
5: warm spring days with some flowers just waiting and wanting me to plant them.

1 comments:
Good idea to do a thankful list!:)
Post a Comment