Friday, July 25, 2008

Be Grateful

This week has gone by so fast! But I need to take time to think about the "simple pleasures" I am grateful for. I looked at the calendar today and the quote was ,
"wherever life takes you....enjoy the ride."

1: my grandchildren, they are all full of life.
2: getting rid of the "gray" ..... again.
3: enough rain to green everything up and then today....sunshine!
4: a dear, kind husband......love that man.
5: spending a day with my daughters...they are such fun.
6: Wal-mart... I love a bargain.
7: still getting excited when my husband walks through the door.
8: wearing light purple..... persuaded by my girls to buy a purple top....ya, I like the color.....I guess.

1 comments:

Rosie said...

The purple shirt looks so great on you! It is nice for a change versus "yummy" color. I had fun the other day!