While I was mowing the lawn today, by the way, I love mowing the lawn....I was thinking about pet peeves and I came to the conclusion that I have many. I don't know if I am just a buggy person, or an intolerable person....which ever, I thought I would share some of mine....right or wrong.....in no particular order..... I now tag Rosie and Darla!
10 PET PEEVES
-people who don't know how to say a sincere "thank you".
-people who cannot or will not admit when they are wrong and say, "I'm sorry".
-people who give fake compliments....to try and make someone like them.
-people who do not follow through with commitments or obligations.
-people who have an excuse for EVERYTHING!
-people who think they are better then someone because they have a higher financial status.
-people that talk to much....think what they have to say is always much more important then anyone else.
-people who try to get anything and everything for nothing.
-DISHONESTY- enough said.
-Filth, in any form.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Pet Peeves....
Posted by Connie~ at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yea!!! I've been tagged!! Actually, I haven't a clue what is meant by it tho!! Fill me in and hopefully I will still be excited about it~!
Post a Comment