I thought I would share some of my flowers. Most flowers here do great, with the long summer days. My delphiniums measure about 8 feet tall and my hanging baskets this year are about 3 feet wide. We have had a lot of rain this summer, so the flowers in the open areas got a little water logged.
The flowers help feed my soul. Especially in Alaska,

5 comments:
Mom I love your flowers! That
is such a great memory of growing up having a beautiful yard and garden. I definately appreciated it then and I still do now!
I love you!
Connie your flower are so big and
beautifull, I wish mine were so lovely.It has been so hot they all look tired. Thanks for sharing them. Mom
I have to say that I am impressed with how beautiful and big your flowers are. I planted a few this summer, in hopes that they would do better since we got so much rain. It was not to be. Poor things met the same fate as all my flowers of years past! I don't know if it is the Oklahoma heat or the brown thumb that grows on both of my hands that does it....but I am gonna guess that it is the heat!! You are truly blessed with a gift that not all of us have! Thanks for sharing!
Just beautiful. YOu for sure have a green thumb. My flowers are pathetic! LOL! I'd love to see where you guys live. Hope we can get up there some day.
So pretty!
Post a Comment