Monday, August 11, 2008

Simple Truths

Here is a link for all of you to view and enjoy! Turn up the sound, set back, and take it all in.

http://www.findingjoymovie.com/

4 comments:

GG JO and GG VAR said...

Connie Thanks for the "Simple Truths" it was very moving for me.
LOVE Mother

Anonymous said...

Hey Connie. In answer to your question about Lasso Golf, no, you don't have to know how to play golf to love this game. The reason they call it that is because the original game uses golf balls tied to each end of some string. Your family would love this game. It's more like horseshoes. If you look at the pic of Keith and Jake you will see what each end looks like. You toss the balls and try to wrap them around the bars. It's great fun!

Anonymous said...

I just watched this before checking your blog. I absolutely loved it. Had to write some of them down for future reference!

Rosie said...

That is a good clip! The music was nice and I like the saying "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

You have told me that before!