This poor guy doesn't have much of an understanding, but he has a smile!
A few of my "simple pleasures" from the last week;
-spending time with "just the girls"
-getting my eyes checked and ordering new glasses
-getting a PFD from the State of Alaska
-having my nails done
-selling my first item on ETSY
-keeping in touch with family and friends. Bergan said that I am addicted to the Internet, I told her that I love this blogging world. I now have people back in my life that I had "lost"....love it!
-enjoyed and finished the book, "In the Hands of the Potter".....we can all be shaped by the hands of the Master Potter through our experiences of life.


3 comments:
That is a good list Mom! And the scarecrow fits perfectly for you. Thanks for watching the kids last night and feeding us, it was YUM!
Connie, I always love looking at your blog. I know how you feel about finding people you feel you "lost" It is so nice to know what you and your family are up to. I feel more "connected". Glad you have a grateful list...you are inspiring!
Just Curious--What is a fuss budget?? Do I want to be one?? Do I even want to know what one is??
Post a Comment