Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A BLAST FROM THE PAST

I found these fun costume pictures of my 4 kids of Halloween's past. I have more fun pictures, but unfortunately my scanner is being crazy right now. My mom had a costume closet full of fun "get-ups". So we would go over there and see what we could come up with. Fun memories! Enjoy! 1988-1991



8 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG--I love these pictures, but I have to say that Bergen's facial expressions are the greatest part:) Right after Rosie's hair-dos.

The Alaska Coyles said...

How fun. I love seeing old time photos (hehehe). The only think I like about Halloween is the costumes. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Hope all is well. Thanks for all your prayers on our behalf! Keep em coming!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

These crack me up!! And the first picture of Brooks totally looks like an "adi" face to me!!:) Too cute!

Rosie said...

I rememebr all these days! Halloween was always a fun day, getting to go to Grandmas and picking out costumes in the basement......good times!

Anonymous said...

LOL What fun pictures. Can you believe how quickly those days past? They all look so sweet...even with the blood paint, the funky hair and the "unique" expressions! Thanks for sharing.

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Oh we were so cute! What happened? Ü We had fun times and we'll have good memories forever. Thanks Mom, love ya. By the way, I look like I'm constipated in the last picture...

GG JO and GG VAR said...

I love the pictures. The costumes looked familiar. It brought back lots of memories of Halloween, and when the kids were young and lived close. Thanks for the pictures
G JO