Awww.... I haven't been on here until today and just saw this, so thankyou so much!! That was very sweet and thanks for you and Rick coming over on my birthday and for the very sweet card and gift! It meant a lot! And yes, I love that picture of our family too...I think it turned out very cute!;)
We are the parents of 4 great kids. We are also grand-parents to THIRTEEN wonderful little people. We all live in Alaska and are so blessed to have all our family here. The game of life is an adventure.
5 comments:
happy birthday candce
love ashley
Hope the birthday was wonderful! I love that picture! I can't wait to get our pictures!!
Yes, happy birthday to Candace. She is for sure sweet. I will never forget her thoughtfulness in sending those cute slippers to Caitlin!
Awww.... I haven't been on here until today and just saw this, so thankyou so much!! That was very sweet and thanks for you and Rick coming over on my birthday and for the very sweet card and gift! It meant a lot! And yes, I love that picture of our family too...I think it turned out very cute!;)
Oh, and thankyou everyone else who left a happy bday comment for me too!:)
Post a Comment