Friday, July 3, 2009

Gratefuls

I am no photographer by any means, but thought I would put my gratefuls in picture form. You know what "they" say, "a picture is worth a thousand words."

My country and those who have and are protecting it, my flowers, good watermelon, crafts, fresh tomatoes and strawberries...not together, fresh corn on the cob is a treat in Alaska..... .50 a cob, fresh cucumbers and zucchini, and the scriptures. This last week we had Brother Bruce Porter from CES come and put on a fireside about the geography of the Book of Mormon --a brilliant man, most interesting!

4 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I love the picture!! I think you should sign up for Photography classes-I thought it was a "clipart" from off the computer at first. And that corn looks really good!!YUmmmm!

Pattie D said...

I have to agree with my daughter...you photography is beautiful! Those colors...wow! Corn is that much here, actually that is the on sale price...I would give just about anything for an ear of the corn my grandfather used to grow on his farm...
Love your flowers, they are BEAUTIFUL!

The Alaska Coyles said...

I loved the fireside. I wish he had an online class I could take. Wonderful insite...where is the snow in the BofM? I wished someone would of asked.

Robert and Jill said...

Nice picture and very creative. I've noticed how very talented you are. Thanks for sharing
.