Monday, December 7, 2009

It Will Do!

I thought I would join my fellow bloggers and share a picture of my tree. It really isn't that good of picture, but it will do. I have a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit for array of reasons. When the kids were home, Ryan and Bergan were the ones who loved to decorate and they took care of most of the decoration of the tree and a lot of the decor around the house. With my mom's encouragement and Bergan's excitement.... I decorated a tree....
I think I need a star! That will probably be it. My other 10 totes will remain unopened..... but when I do decide to open them, what a great surprise will await me..... for I don't remember what is in a lot of them. Merry Christmas All!

6 comments:

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute connie

risferrell said...

Your tree is beautiful. I wish I could jet up there and see it, and you, in person! I have a hard time getting in the holiday spirit myself. I am keeping busy so that helps. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree Connie! M

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

I LOVE the tree and someone needs to be excited around here! Ü Jake loves your tree and wants to put bows on ours too. Love ya!

Jan said...

Connie, had to laugh at your comment about 10 unopened totes -- I have about that many that will remain unopened also. Could it be an age or time issue? I put up a few at the ranch but didn't even bother with a tree at home. I figured I was late putting them up and it would just be time to take them down again before I knew it.
Next year maybe I'll start earlier. Isn't it about time we got our grandkids doing it for us?

GG JO and GG VAR said...

When a tree is lit up and Christmas music is playing It does give one that Christmas spirit.