I love that song. I get goose bumps and a lump in my throat when I hear the words to that song. Thanks for sharing that. I hope you had a nice Christmas with your family. I'm thankful for you Connie and the memories we shared when we were young. I loved that we were childhood friends. I often thought of you. I hope we can get to know each other better. You have a cute family. Love ya, Jill
Thanks Maja. He definately is the reason for the season and I am so eternally grateful for him. Thank you and Paja for always teaching us the importance of having him in our lives. Love ya!
We are the parents of 4 great kids. We are also grand-parents to THIRTEEN wonderful little people. We all live in Alaska and are so blessed to have all our family here. The game of life is an adventure.
3 comments:
yeap thats why we celbrate cristmas
I love that song. I get goose bumps and a lump in my throat when I hear the words to that song. Thanks for sharing that. I hope you had a nice Christmas with your family. I'm thankful for you Connie and the memories we shared when we were young. I loved that we were childhood friends. I often thought of you. I hope we can get to know each other better. You have a cute family.
Love ya,
Jill
Thanks Maja. He definately is the reason for the season and I am so eternally grateful for him. Thank you and Paja for always teaching us the importance of having him in our lives. Love ya!
Post a Comment