Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dance, Love, Sing, Live

This is what I am going to work on:

Dance as though no one is watching you.
Love as though you have never been hurt before.
Sing as though no one can hear you.
Live as though heaven is on earth.


I have found the first and third much more easier than the second and forth... but I'll keep working on them!

5 comments:

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute ant connie

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Good thoughts! I still have that mug that you sent me a few years ago on my BDAY that says a simliar saying. Love ya!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I love that saying!! Thanks for watching the girls for me again!:D

GG JO and GG VAR said...

Connie I loved the thoughts and will do them also because I can do them alone or with someone, depending who Im with. Jo grins

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!