Sending out a Happy Birthday to my "only" daughter-in-law," Candice. She is one of the most talented young moms I know! Hope you day is GREAT! We love you!
Happy birthday Candice! She for sure is talented. I so much appreciated the little booties she sent to Caitlin! What an amazing woman! You are blessed to have such a great daughter in law!
Oh my gosh, I didn't even see this on here! How sweet....I LOVED it!! Totally just made my day!;D Thanks so much for posting something for me and for the gift! You sure made my day special!! I'm glad you think i'm alright hehe!:) Love you guys too!
We are the parents of 4 great kids. We are also grand-parents to THIRTEEN wonderful little people. We all live in Alaska and are so blessed to have all our family here. The game of life is an adventure.
4 comments:
happy birthday candice
Happy birthday Candice! She for sure is talented. I so much appreciated the little booties she sent to Caitlin! What an amazing woman! You are blessed to have such a great daughter in law!
Oh my gosh, I didn't even see this on here! How sweet....I LOVED it!! Totally just made my day!;D Thanks so much for posting something for me and for the gift! You sure made my day special!! I'm glad you think i'm alright hehe!:) Love you guys too!
Candice Rocks! Ü
Post a Comment