so we put together a fun surprise!
A popcorn bucket with a family friendly dvd, 2 liter of pop, assorted candies and some homemade carmel corn.... everything they need for a fun family night at the movies.
Then they were all delivered!
Ryan.... he was surprised! Isn't he good looking, we need to find a wonderful young lady that will love him dearly.... but that is another post for another day!
Candice and the kids were surprised! Brooks was still at work.
The Torres kids were surprised! Parents were away.
And the Hobbs family, well Bergan helped me put them together, so it was a surprise to Jake!
Hope you all enjoyed!! Love You ALL!
♥ Connie

7 comments:
That was a surprise, and a really fun one too!!:) Thanks so much! The movie was adorable, the girls loved it and the goodies were awesome, especially the caramel corn!! It didn't last long!:) Yum! Typing with one hand and holding a sleeping Brinley in the other!:)
cute
That was so much fun! You are such great Grandparents and I am so grateful for all that you do. Thank you so much for the surprise and goodies. Brinley watched the movie with us and we let her taste some candy. :)
Earlier, Candice watched Brinley for me as you can see ( thanks again Candice ) and now I am holding a very awake Brinley wrestling her to not touch the keyboard while I type. :)
Love you all! XOXO
I too am surprised the kids didn't open it up when you dropped it off. I guess I got some pretty good kids:)
Thanks, that was fun. And the popcorn was the best part. Especially when I only have to share with Kolby.
Surprise's are always fun and that was so clever Connie! The children were so greatful for your thoughtfullness.
Oh my gosh, where do you guys come up with this stuff! You two are amazing! What a great example you are to everybody!
Love it!! You are an amazingly attentive and creative Grandma! I wanna be like you when I grow up!
Post a Comment