1. Post your favorite picture and explain why.All 20 of us at the same time! This isn't the greatest picture, but has every member of this great family in it! Each member is so special to me and I love each one of them!
2. Time to admit it, name your favorite reality TV show?
Don't laugh, but I love "The Biggest Loser."
3. If you could go one place in the world where would you go? Who would you take?
I would take my whole family on a cruise to somewhere warm. That would be my wildest dream!
4. If you won the lottery, name the first three things you'd do with the money?
I would make sure my Mom and Dad were taken care of in every way. I would buy a beautiful, yet practical home. I would help my kids with their needs and help them get a home of their own. I would make sure my grand kids had their education and missions taken care of. I would make sure our extended family had all their needs taken care of... and go on that cruise! Okay that's more than 3, but if we are dreaming... let's dream big!
5. What is your main regret in life?
I think my main regret is not enjoying my kids more when they were young. I wish I had been a better mom and cherished more of the moments.
6. Where has your favorite trip been to so far?
I loved Okinawa, Mexico, Canada, but my favorite was probably Nauvoo. I gained a stronger testimony of our dear pioneer heritage. And I so enjoyed seeing my dear parents serving the Lord on their mission. Then we went on NC to see Ryan, the first time since he got back from Iraq. Did the soul good!
7. How did you meet your spouse?
The first time I seen Rick, he was standing up against the wall at Sky View High, with a cast on his leg. To be honest, I thought he was a little stuck on himself!
8. Name something that irks you.
People who think they are better than you, because of their social or financial status. I have little patience for royals.
Tag, you're it:
Darla, Rosie, Bergan, Candice, Kimberly, Marisa, Danielle, Jill
♥ Connie
Monday, November 8, 2010
I WAS TAGGED.... SO THE FUN BEGINS!
Posted by Connie~ at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great post! I love that picture too. It's a good one. I think that a cruise sounds like a blast! You were a wonderful Mom, don't ever think any different. I love the story about when you saw Dad for the first time, ROFL. :) I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing. I'm excited to do it. Love ya!
That was fun, I laughed at th comment you wrote about meeting Rick for the first time!:) And I think I'm definitely with you on the cruise!! That is a great picture of everyone!! We'll see if I can get to mine done!:D
In all honesty I knew the "favorite picture" was going to be that one:)
And Dad being stuck on himself?! No way;)
I will do this tomorrow:)
Post a Comment