It doesn't take a lot for this family to have a reason to have a cook-out on these
BEAUTIFUL Alaskan summer days!
This family started.... a few years earlier, but I'm pretty sure this is how it started! I love this man.
I tried to get a picture of everyone.....
Adi and Kena.... so cute.
Ryan playing crack the egg with the g-kids.
They all love him!
Candice and Bergan.... so cute!
Jaydi... can you see her halo?
Keegan... as handsome as they come!
Kolby, Kade, Ryan and Bergan... enjoying a laugh!
David and Kassidy.... so cute!
Brooks and Bladen.... dad and son fun.
Lexi.... so cute!
Kade, Brinley and Rosie.... how cute are they?
Family, Food and Fun. . . . .nothing better.
Football.... a guy thing.
Jake and Brinley enjoying the sunshine.... maybe not Brinley... so much!
After all the food and fun, we all settled down on the front lawn for a FHE.
Did I say how much I love this family!?
BEAUTIFUL Alaskan summer days!
I tried to get a picture of everyone.....
They all love him!
Did I say how much I love this family!?
"We cannot control what others choose to do, and so we cannot force our children to heaven, but we can determine what we will do. And we can decide that we will do all we can to bring down the powers of heaven into that family we want so much to have forever." ~Elder Henry B. Eyring
♥ Connie

4 comments:
You got some good pictures of everyone...and good comments under each one, they made me laugh,and smile!:) That was a good night, thanks for having us over!!:) Love you guys!
That was fun, especially the "Ants" program. The kids liked it:)
Thanks for another wonderful day! You and Dad are the best! Sure love ya!!! XOXO
You have the most awesome family! You guys are always having fun!
Post a Comment