We had a g-girl flip flop party to start the summer off!

They are all as unique and different as their feet.

Flip flop cookies, made with "Nutter Butters."

"The Party Table"

This was our lunch/snack trays.

Each one had to have a pedicure!

They decorated their flip flops with embellishments.

They each made a flip flop necklace.

Making birthday/baptism cards for friend Eilish.

We traveled to Anchorage to see Eilish baptized. It was really special to have all the girls there.

Eilish reading her cards and opening her gift.
It was a great way to start and wonderful summer. I love these special girls. May they always be best of friends.
♥ Connie
7 comments:
Thank you so much for coming to Eilish's baptism. She loved having all your g-daughters there also. You will never know how special you make her feel.You have given her a taste of what a grandma should be like. Thank you for that and tell the girls, Thank you for being her friend.
Love you!!!
That was so fun for them, and me:) I'm so glad they were there for Eilish's baptism, that was special! You put on antoher amazing party and the girls LOVED it!! Thanks for taking them and being such a fun Grandma!!:)
p.s. love all those little painted toes in flip flops!
The girls loved this party. Good job Mom! They are lucky to have you for a Grandma:)
Fun fun flip flop party!!!!!!! When I seen all those pretty painted toes I had second thoughts about my virgin toe nails that has never had a paint job in their 76
years, funny funny GG JO ☺.
Connie you always have a positive climax at your fun partys.
♥ you tons honey ♥
Mother
Oh my gosh Connie! YOu are amazing! Where do you come up with these ideas...and the energy to do them?
You are beyond AWESOME Maja! These precious moments will stay in their hearts forever. What an amazing gift you are in your Grandchildren's lives and all of those who know you. I admire you more than you will ever know. Sure love ya! XOXO
I absolutely love those cute Nutter Butter flip flops...you are so amazing. The ways that you make everything "fun" is such a gift... huggies my friend!
Post a Comment