This year we had Stake Youth Conference!
Our theme was: BELIEVE ♦ HOPE ♦ ENDURE,
THE 13TH ARTICLE OF FAITH. I was in charge of registration and advertising, and Rick, my dear husband, volunteered to be in charge of the FOOD..... WE had a record number of youth register this year, and with adult leaders, we had around 230. It was a fun filled, high adventure, service giving, spiritual 3 days! Sorry, we were so busy, we didn't even think about taking pictures! Thanks so much to Rosie, Randy and Sharon for all your help with the meal preparations! It was a lot of work gathering and preparing 4 meals for that many people. If anyone went hungry, it was their own fault! Another check off on my 2011 summer to-do list! YAY!!!
♥ Connie
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
2011 Stake Youth Conference
Posted by Connie~ at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad that it went well and that it is over. ;) You always do an amazing job at everything you do. XOXO
I had a great time!:)
And I bet Dad volunteers next year!:)
Post a Comment