HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

The 4
th of July is
BIG here at the PITCHER FAMILY!

Anticipation for the BIG...(small hometown) parade! All the kids and adults were of course decked out in their
red,
white and
blue!

And we have to have a BBQ with all the fixings and don't forget the sweets!

~The Sweet Table~

This is what happens to little children who eat too much sweets and don't take care of their teeth!

Egg toss. We had each family in charge of a game... or two. The kids can never get enough play time!

Ring toss on the feet. This one is a favorite!

The Torres Family, minus one VIP. David is stationed in
Afghanistan.

The Hobbs Family

The Pitcher Family, with one VIP in the oven!

Our AWESOME FOURSOME!

The GANG!! Randy
Naef is here.... he took our picture.

All because 2 people fell in LOVE....
aaahhh!
♥ Connie
7 comments:
Good pictures! Happy 4th! God bless America! Thanks for another post Maja, you're on a roll! XOXO
Another grandbaby on the way!!! tHAT girl is a Saint!!! :) I love all the red white and blue, looks like you guys had so much fun- like always!!! Once again I am wishing I was your grandkid (hehe)
That was a fun post. The older I get the more I have decided the
4th is my favorite holiday over Christmas. The last pic needs to be your new Facebook pic:)
Your family always has the funnest parties! How do you find the energy and time!
Ditto dear friend! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you lived by me, or I would live by you (we would both probably enjoy your Alaska more than my Arizona considering where we were raised). I love seeing the pictures of your whole family together. Godspeed to David who serves us all and his little family who supports him! Thanks for showing us that patriotism is still alive and well in the USA! Thanks Connie for your example!
hugs
tricia
Oh and I agree with Rosie! make that pic your profile pic...too cute!
You got some great pictures!! Love the first one! We had a great day! Thanks for having us:)
Post a Comment