The other day I needed to get a few things at the grocery store. I had Kolby with me and he talked me into buying him a coconut.
He whacked it open and tasted the coconut milk..... he says "yuck!"
Have you ever tried to talk to Rick while he is reading a Fur-Fish & Game. He is so enthralled that he is oblivious to his surroundings.
The g-kids were taking it to their advantage. They thought they were really doing "something".... I'm not sure just what!
This one took the cake...... or should I say the coconut! ROFL!
♥ Connie
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Rated N for Nutty or Naughty...
Posted by Connie~ at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I really did laugh right out loud! Better yet you posted it!!! THanks for the giggle this morning
LOL. . . .ROFL!!!! I can't believe he is just sitting there reading . . .lol. . .does he read this blog. . .lol what a surprise he is going to be in for when everyone sees this. . .Too funny!!
That is way too funny! Men are so oblivious! Great post!
R to the O to the F to the L!!!! This is hilarious!!! :) XOXO
Crack me up!!!
This was hilarious! I was so surprised he SAT THERE!:)
There is always something exciting going on at the Pitcher family!!!!!!But this did take the cake!!!!!!! Thanks for a good laugh.♥ ya
This is WAY to funny!!! What did he say when he found out what happened, let alone on your blog? LOL What next at the Pitcher's house? Can't wait for the next sequal. Love ya!!!
Post a Comment