We had the 5 oldest g-girls over the other night for a Valentine Party. This is the treat buffet.
Of course, what is a valentine party without frosting sugar cookies. The best sugar cookies ever...
I taught the girls the "proper" way to frost cookies, and afterwards, they all HAD to have one!
We also did a craft.... remember the previous post.... They all painted a few of the wooden blocks for their moms, Bergan and Lee-Anna. They did a fantastic job!
Here they are making special valentines for all their cousins. It's so fun to listen to these sweet girls talk and giggle. They have so much fun together.
Papa even got in the partying mode and read them a Valentine book.
They all got a "heart" pair of socks, because they are all such sweethearts!
And the special gift was a heart necklace and a pair of earrings. They all seem to really love them! In the morning we packed them up and took them to deliver cookies, gifts and valentines to family and friends!
I ♥ these GIRLS!♥ Connie

4 comments:
They are sweet lil' women and it was so fun to have them come over and drop off all of the goodies and gifts. These are the moments that they will cherish forever. Thank you for Brinley's Love bug socks too, she loves them. :) XOXO
Connie.....you are amazing!
Yay, you got your pictures up and going!!!
I LOVE my blocks and table runner, and all the goodies:) The girls have been wearing their neclaces everyday..and their socks;) They had so much fun and I'm so glad you do such special things for them!! Touches my heart! Love ya:)
Kassidy- It was the best heart party I have ever been to:)
Kennedy- It was awesome and cool.
LOVE!
Post a Comment