When we bought our home, it came with a greenhouse. A glass windowpane greenhouse, with a heater! It's not much to look at but we can fix that. All the wood needs painted inside and out, but has great potential!
I really thought the previous owners would clean up "their junk", but I was wrong. We finally dug a path in the snow to get inside and boy, what a mess it was. I cannot say that in this case "someone's junk is another one's treasure." It only became our junk to gather and dispose!
We looked in it before we bought and they grow beautiful tomatoes and cucumbers. But I think they throw a lot of junk in there just before they moved.
Rick and I each worked cleaning it out for 4 hours and got 8 big garbage bags and a pile of junk that didn't fit into a bag.
However, my little seedlings have a place to call home and I'm so excited to spend countless hours in this little piece of my world!
Stay tuned for improvement pictures and growth progress!
There is nothing like a homegrown tomato!!!
Friday, April 6, 2012
Greenhouse Clean-up
♥ Connie
Posted by Connie~ at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is awesome! What an amazing place! You guys are so blessed!
By the time you're done with it, I have no doubt that it can be put in a "parade of green houses" magazine. I hope to inherit some of your green thumb talent Maja. :) XOXO
Post a Comment