Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's the POTS!

When I inherited my greenhouse.... which I am painting and it will be my whitehouse.... there were a lot of terracotta pots.  I'm not a big fan, but I seen this great idea and thought I would give it a try.  Scraps of fabric and mod podge... that's it.

This is the first one I did and I liked it!  So, I decided to do the other 10!

I had a lot of fun planning out the color schemes, kind of like quilting, but a lot faster!  I planted some with annual flowers, herbs and house plants.

And here are a few of my beauties.  I added vinyl lettering for my herbs.  They brighten my whitehouse and add a little joy to my gardening.

♥ Connie

3 comments:

Pattie D said...

What a fun idea! Those plants look AWESOME! Looks like you have a green thumb!

Jan said...

Wow, I wish you lived closer so we could do crafts together. You could teach me so many things. The pots are adorable -- looks like something in a magazine. You definitely inherited your mom's green thumb.

reeniewelch said...

That is freaking way cute!!!! YOu are totally amazing!