Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dip Netting / Camping 2012

The whole family went dip netting again this year, however I didn't get one picture of a fish... but we got a lot.  I guess I was too busy with other things!

This is what Rick was doing the first afternoon we got there.  We just got a new truck (he thought he could go and do anything)  and he spent an hour digging it out of the sand.... ROFL!

The g-kids LOVE the beach!
4-wheeling was the little ones!
Our camp.  There were 17 of us, 5 tents.  The first day and night was great weather.

Doing camp crafts!


The last night, it poured and poured.  It was soggy getting things packed up... but we caught a lot of fish, went family camping and made memories!  So, I guess it was a success.
♥ Connie

2 comments:

reeniewelch said...

You are an amazing family! You are always doing something fun together. You are so blessed.

reeniewelch said...

I love Rick digging out the truck. It's something Keith would do too! LOL!