Monday, February 4, 2013

Zebra & Pink ~ Girl and Mom Party

A Special Girl's Night In!
I wanted to have a special all girl's "zebra and pink" party!  I invited all my g-girls, their moms and the Hobbs girls and their moms.  They all received an invitation with a special zebra party dress for the girls.
This was the fabulous treat and gift bag table. 
The girl's table.
Mom's table. 

We had yummy chicken salad sandwiches and salads
with zebra and pink cupcakes!
We had some fun crafts:
decorated magnet clothes pins, made wooden bracelets, and the young ones colored.

I think the highlight was the photo shoot.  These pictures shows each girls different personalities.  I have so many pictures, of the girls.... being girls!  Love them all!
Mom's and daughters!  We were all Diva's for a fun night, and made some great memories!

note:  You might think I spent a lot of money on this party, but let me share with you.  I went to a garage sale of a  person who was a party planner and was getting out of business.  She sold me a tub FULL of zebra and pink stuff for a steal!!  I thought I had struck gold! (I probably did)  I knew this would be the next party!!
 ♥ Connie

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I LOVE the photo shoot pics. They were the best! The girls still talk about this party:)

reeniewelch said...

THis is simply amazing! YOU are amazing! I could never keep up with all you do. How do you do it? You rock!