Friday, March 8, 2013

Christmas 2012

We celebrated Christmas early this year so the WHOLE family could be here.  We had a great dinner, gift exchange and the highlight is always the nativity!
This was the first time I had gotten my Christmas City out since we moved to Alaska.  I had forgotten how much I loved it!
Keeping Christ centered in our Christmas activities.
 I love these special g-kids!  Our performance is adding new cast members all the time!  Oh, how we are blessed!
 (baby Rigdon was mia)
The biggest surprise was this.... all the kids got me  a piano!  I know... Can you believe it. I think the g-kids were as excited as I was!!
It was a real chore for the boys to haul this up the stairs, but they did it.  I'm thinking about painting it this summer, possibly a burgundy or teal blue....

♥ Connie

0 comments: