Friday, March 15, 2013

WHOOO Loves you- Valentine Party

I love to decorate for differnet holidays and my buffet is the perfect center point!
The buffet decorated with goodies, prizes and gift bags!
Owls come out at night.......
The piano decorations!
Valentine heart tree.  I had fun with this one!
Had these great girls over for a "OWL" themed Valentine Party.  They all wore a white shirt and when they came they were given a tank top to put on.... it's always fun to match!  Kassidy, Pema; family friend, Lexi, Kennedy, Adi, Kena and Mckenzie; family friend.

We played a lot of games:  Minute to Win It, Valentine Bingo, and Truth or Dare!All the girls got prizes to put in their gift bag.
 They were so much FUN!
They all choose a owl off the banner and put it on "their" bag.
After eating pizza and bread sticks,
they enjoyed their Cherry 7-UP floats!
Then they were in for the night.
The next morning they loved the pancakes for breakfast.
 They also made valentines for each other.
Along with many goodies -which I did not get pictures of,
we made Rice Crispy Heart Shaped Pizzas!
They all took one home to their families to enjoy!
 
"OWL" always love these girls!

Party # 2 with the little girls!
They needed a party too!  They are so darn cute!
They LOVED the musical stuffed animals.  I really thought the batteries would wear out, but they didn't.  Good to go for another year!
They had a painting craft, that they just loved!  They also made a valentine necklace.
Here they are playing Minute to Win It.  Love them!
I am so very BLESSED!


♥ Connie

1 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

You seriously are amazing!!! I love all the party ideas! What a fun valentines day party. . .