That was really fun to look at and it makes me relize how fast time flys!! And yes, I would have to agree with you.....very CUTE grankids!!!:) And one more almost here!!
We are the parents of 4 great kids. We are also grand-parents to THIRTEEN wonderful little people. We all live in Alaska and are so blessed to have all our family here. The game of life is an adventure.
4 comments:
That was really fun to look at and it makes me relize how fast time flys!! And yes, I would have to agree with you.....very CUTE grankids!!!:) And one more almost here!!
Ah, that was fun! I need to make a slide now.........Your getting all high tech on me!:)
Those grandkids sure do look happy in all of those pictures. I bet they love being at Grandma and Grandpa's too.
I think your grandkids are adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment