Hey putz and Connie! Waaaazzzz up!!! This is Keith. Irene was showing me your blog. Thought I'd drop a line and raise the quality of the blog by allowing my presence in. LOL! Good to see you. Let us know when you come down our way. We love you. The man. The myth. The legend!!
We are the parents of 4 great kids. We are also grand-parents to THIRTEEN wonderful little people. We all live in Alaska and are so blessed to have all our family here. The game of life is an adventure.
3 comments:
Go to www.magmypic.com and create your own magazine.
I love this picture of you guys!:)
Hey putz and Connie! Waaaazzzz up!!! This is Keith. Irene was showing me your blog. Thought I'd drop a line and raise the quality of the blog by allowing my presence in. LOL! Good to see you. Let us know when you come down our way. We love you. The man. The myth. The legend!!
Post a Comment