I have been so blessed in my life with a wonderful DAD! I have always known he loved and cared for me. Growing up, I thought we were rich. He and my mom always made sure we had everything we needed. He is a "Jack of all Trades", and a master of MOST. He has been a wonderful example to me in many ways. I love him, he is my DAD!
I have also been bless with a wonderful HUSBAND and the father of my children. He is a great DAD and an good example to my kids and grand kids. They all know that he loves them and would help them with anything he could. He is the most patient person I know, he's married to me and still loves me. I love him, he is my HON!


3 comments:
This picture turned out really nice! I think I need to get Brooks a suit like this!:) Once Adi saw this picture she started laughing and yelled "That's PAPA!"
Boy, I have a good looking Dad!:)
You're right Connie, he is a great guy. You two are an awesome couple and wonderful friends. It was so great seeing you. I can't believe that we talked so long! You guys look awesome and as young as ever. I truly hope some day we can get to Alaska to visit. Hope you had a great time on your trip! Luv ya!
Post a Comment