
It's been awhile since I have posted my "simple pleasures". I know I take many of these for granted. I hope to work on that! Here are a few of my "simple pleasures" from the last couple of weeks that I am grateful for:
-My faith in the gospel
-My dear family
-My many freedoms
-True friends
-Good food of plenty
-Beautiful flowers
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Be Grateful
Posted by Connie~ at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your list!
Thanks for spending the night:)
Hi Lub, Good thing there is no emergency because getting in touch with you by phone is pretty close to futile. David helped me post on your blog. I hope everything is OK there. Things are going real slow here. Living conditions are'nt the best. Getting in to homes is proving to be challenging. Brevig is real small. Alot of mean dogs. I'll call again later if I can. I like your "Gratefulls", Love you
Post a Comment