Saturday, July 5, 2008

Family Fun on the 4th of July!

7 comments:

Rosie said...

It was a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time for you. I am amazed at how you are so fluent with this blog stuff. I am doing good just posting pics and text and here you are with slide shows, cute templates and hyperlinks!! Great job! I love reading your blog! Love to all of you.

Anonymous said...

hey i love your blog!!!!

thanks a lot for the template. its really cute. iwas wondering if you could tell me how to get different templates like that?

The Mothership said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

What great pictures you have of your family. How fun it must be to have them all so close, and in such a beautiful place!

Anonymous said...

I love the slide show. What a great family you have! Looks like you had a great 4th celebration. You are so smart on all this blog stuff. Miss you guys!

Semperfive21 said...

Hi Hon, David helped me so I could leave you a message. I miss you and I wish I was home. Love you, from me,

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog Connie! I just opened up an account for your Love to post his own comments!