The whole family got together and had a Labor Day cook out. All the guys took a much needed day off from work. I love this family!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Going through life, one play at a time
The whole family got together and had a Labor Day cook out. All the guys took a much needed day off from work. I love this family!
Posted by Connie~ at 9:32 PM
5 comments:
We had a good time Mom, thanks for the great food!
What a fun family memory! Love to see pictures of all of you! I did a double take when I saw the jackets and long sleeve shirts! It is as hot as a bugger here and you all are wearing winter clothes!! :)
Yes, finally a day off for Brooks!!:) It was great! Thanks for having us over!
Looks like so much fun and how I wish all of my bro's and sister could just have one holiday together! We have never been together all at once, with all the grandkids! Someday soon!
Thanks for the words of encouragement connie!!!
Fun day fun day, but I must say that I would apprecitae it next time if you would not post extremely unattractive pictures of me and squash them down so I widen as much as I am tall. Love you.
Post a Comment