When we went to the "Time Out for Women", maybe you remember me telling you a little bit about this great inspirational musician, named Hilary Weeks. Her newest album was just released and sold out before I got a chance to get a hold of one, so I ordered it. I just received it in the mail today and have been listening to it all afternoon. I am one of those people who can listen to the same CD 4 times a day....if I like it. It is fabulous. I highly recommend it to anyone! If I had to choose a favorite song from this CD, it would be, "Tender Behind the Mercy." Caution: it may cause some emotional stirring, in a very refreshing way. If you would like to hear her, here is a "YouTube" song I found. He'll Carry YouWednesday, September 17, 2008
Inspirational Music
When we went to the "Time Out for Women", maybe you remember me telling you a little bit about this great inspirational musician, named Hilary Weeks. Her newest album was just released and sold out before I got a chance to get a hold of one, so I ordered it. I just received it in the mail today and have been listening to it all afternoon. I am one of those people who can listen to the same CD 4 times a day....if I like it. It is fabulous. I highly recommend it to anyone! If I had to choose a favorite song from this CD, it would be, "Tender Behind the Mercy." Caution: it may cause some emotional stirring, in a very refreshing way. If you would like to hear her, here is a "YouTube" song I found. He'll Carry YouPosted by Connie~ at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I loved Hillary Weeks at the time out for women we had this summer here in OKC. She was fabulous. I'm glad you got to enjoy her as well.
Ok--I have to admit that I am what you called me. I'm not gonna lie--I am a bit of a perfectionist. BUT if you could see my house right now you would know that it doesn't go that far.
My mom would for sure know what a fuss budget is because she was one--no doubt. I come by it honestly:) She used to make me sit for hours while she put rag ringlets into my hair at night--That is dedication. I was a perfectionist when it came to teaching, but now that I don't have that...I have turned all of my energies onto Emersyn--poor girl:)
I listened to your link to you tube and absolutely loved it! Thanks for the great start to my day.
Cute background Mom! I was listening to Hillary Weeks's CD in the car yesterday...it made me cry......just like the first time I heard it.
Wow!!! That was enough to make me shed a few hundred thousand tears is all.... WHEW!!! Thanks for the share!! And... thanks for your and Rick's encouraging comments to my last blog. Love you both!!! Thank you for always being there for me Connie! I love you!
Hi! I am Lucy Owen's daughter. I linked to you from our "family blog" I just wanted to tell you I love reading your blog.. I don't even know you, but I just think you are such a positive neat person! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings! I think I am going to purchase that cd thanks for letting us know about it!!
Hello, I just thought that I would say hello. I am Amber Ron and Lucy's oldest daughter. I noticed that you post on our family blog from time to time and it is great to see the pictures on you blog. I am so jealous of you being able to live in Alaka. My husband and I are trying to get moved there. We hope to be moved there by winter of 2009. But we will just have to see. I can't get any real estate agents to call be back. We will be up there for 2 weeks next summer for a "work" fishing trip to Kenai. Talk to ya later.
Amber Beckstead
LOVE HER! :) AND YOU OFCOURSE! HAVE A GREAT DAY MAJA!
Post a Comment