Okay, lets have some fun! Rosie, Candice, and I are going to the Alaska Fair Holiday Bazaar this weekend and sale some of our wares. We have all been busy with craft items such as: baby blankets, I spy bags, hair bows, bracelets, baby booties and lovie blankets. We will post pictures later of the "great event."

BUT FOR NOW; we have two "Alaska" looking baby blankets that we are putting up for a GIVE-A-WAY. One girlish and one boyish. Okay, they are just some fun outdoor prints, but they sure resemble some wildlife that roam our neighborhoods. So here's the deal, just leave a comment and tell me boy or girl, and what was the last wildlife you have seen and you are entered into the drawing......now come on, real wildlife! If you don't have a baby, I'm sure you know someone who does! You have until Saturday, October 25th to enter! Good Luck!
note: the blankets have been pre-washed, then sewn to prevent shrinkage. They are double sided with a coordinating stripe. They measure approx. 36"x38"

16 comments:
OK, I will try this. The last wildlife I saw, besides my kids, was a moose in our backyard. I will pick ......this is hard as I love both fabric. Ok....the boy.
I didn't even know the bazaar is this week-end. The one at Colony HS right? I'll have to come and check it out.
Thanks
Well the last wild life i saw was...either a dead coyote that dustin shot or the dang dove birds eating up our seed in the back yard! Phoenix doesn't have much wild life to talk about! I have both so put me down for either one! I think they are both darling!!!
Rosie sent me over...
Your sweet little blankets are darling and since I have 2 boys and 2 girls with another babe on the way either one would be lovely.
The last wildlife I saw was...does the quail family that lives in our backyard count?
How cute! I love the fabric, sure wish they had stuff like that here in Okinawa.
Rosie sent me here as well. Wildlife in Okinawa? Possibly the big snail I saw a few weeks ago, I have photos, it was huge! Boy, girl, doesn't matter, I have both (grandbabies).
The only wildlife I actually get to see sadly is the road kill out here on the farm. Raccoons are the most interesting ones. I never knew there were those in Idaho. You guys do great at all this craft stuff. Boy
This sounds fun. I wish I had the time to go to Bazaar's. The last wildlife I saw was a moose that I about ran over with my car when I went for a space cruise in the mountains. Sad thing is except for the crazy Utahn's this is the only real wildlife I have seen for a long time.
Since you said to choose I like the pink one.
I have been to your online store. You make some cute blankets. But since I am done having kids and I am so not old enough to be a gramma just yet I haven't a need for them.
Take care,
The Beckstead Family (WVC UT)
Great blankets! Absolutely love them! I want in. So the last wildlife I saw was 3 deer out in a field. Oh also a huge flock of turkey's. And for the blanket pattern, I will say "boy". Love the colors! Great fun!
I'm expecting a little boy in less than 3 weeks so I'd love a new blanket that I don't have to make myself. Plus his nursery is decorated in blue and brown just like your cute blanket! I hope the bazaar is a great success!
I have boys and GIRLS! So either works. Since neither my dad or husband qualify as wildlife.....I saw a herd of deer on the way to my moms on sunday and a flock of wild turkeys. Yeah me! LOL. Love your work you guys! Good luck at the fair!
The Blankets are adorable and I loved the bows you guys did also. Rosie is a friend of mine from Okinawa...I would have to say either Coyotes which are all around us here in the desert or the mountain goats that live here too. Either boy or girl would be fine. If I ever get close enough to Rosie again, I would love to learn how to make those bows!!
Rosie sent me here.
I love the blankets!The girl one is the one I have my eye on, it is adorable. Acually the latest wildlife I have seen is a couple small deer in our yard,I know nothing to exciting but thats the truth!Thanks for the chance at winning!!
I want to join this maDNess. I saw both a dead elk and deer in my neighbors tree just this morning...the hang them in their front lawn... show offs I guess! BOY
Hmm the last time i saw wildlife was at the zoo in feb. I don't see much here in the tri-cities, unless you count all the cows and horses that we see when we drive out to my parents house. I would love either the boy or girl, i have three boys, but am expecting another one. Maybe it will be a girl.
I am in! Rosie told me to come over and comment.
Those are gorgeous blankets!
Post a Comment