
Irene and Sharee tagged me...so here it goes:
- 8 Favorite TV Shows: #1 Funniest Home Videos #2 Everyone Loves Raymond #3 Dancing with the Stars #4 According to Jim #5 Wheel of Fortune #6 #7 Biggest Loser #8 Extreme Home Makeover.... ya I know, lame.....but I don't watch TV very often.
- 8 Favorite restaurants: #1 China King #2 Chili's #3 Golden Corral #4 IHOP #5 Evangelos #6 Noisy Goose #7 Chepo's #8 La Fiesta
- 8 Things That Happened yesterday: #1 My Hon came home! #2 Went to church #3 Substitute taught a Primary Class #4 Drove to Anchorage and just about had an encounter with a moose! #5 Talked to my Mom #6 Kissed Jaydi's face #7 straighten up the house....yes I know it was Sunday, but the Home Teachers came over and my Hon was coming home....so yes I did.....so there. #8 went to bed, oh wait, that was early this morning..
- 8 Things I Am Looking Forward To: #1 A vacation with hubby #2 My children "growing up".....#3 More grandkids #4 Doing a booth at the Holiday Bazaar #5 getting my garage cleaned up....started that project while Rick was gone, still working on it. #6 family gatherings #7 building a house #8 Peace!
- 8 People I am tagging: any 8 people who want to join in.

1 comments:
Good list........when you going to update!:)
Post a Comment