Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my Dear MOM! She is and has always been a great example to me. She has been the most wonderful Grandma to her grandkids and great-grand kids. She is beautiful, talented, patient, loving and kind. She is a hard worker and never hesitates to share her testimony. I love you MOM! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my DEAR ROSIE! She was born on my mom's birthday, 29 years ago! Besides being beautiful, she has always had a great sense of humor. Rosie is a very giving person and a great little mom. I love you ROSIE! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my "only" son in law, (so far) DAVID! I guess you could say that David was born on Rosie's birthday!! He has been a great example of faith and testimony to our whole family. He is a great dad! I love you DAVID. Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Rosie said...

Thanks Mom! That was a good post:)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day it was yesterday....three wonderful people sharing their special day! Hope it was great for all three.

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a lot of birthday's at the same time in one family. That's crazy! Keith and Amber share a birthday. And two of my grandkids share a birthday. YOu have a great family! We love you guys!

GG JO and GG VAR said...

MY dear and only daughter Connie Jill. Thank you for the lovely tribute and birthday wish.You have been a joy to me,and I love to see the fun times you have with your grandchildren, they are jewels in our crowns. I love your posts and I love you to.

GG JO and GG VAR said...

I fell very blessed to have two wounderful grandchildren born on my special day, and it makes me happy that they are doing well and are active in the church. Love them both.