Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Salute!

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED IN OUR MILITARY. We have 2 great Veterans in our family. Our son, Marius Ryan Pitcher, served in the Navy and our son-in-law, David Torres, served in the Marines.


I have a very tender spot in my heart for those people who have served our country and have put their life in harms way to protect our freedoms. May God have a special place for all those who have served, fought and died to protect this promised land. All gave some, some gave all, so we have the rights and privileges that we have.

American people, help fight for our freedoms. Let not the government or foreign country take away our God given freedoms. Stand up, Speak up, Fight!

8 comments:

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Oh, look how cute Ryan and David are? Ü This is a good post Maja. I have a special place in my heart and appreciation for our veterans and soldiers. God Bless Them and God Bless America. Thank you and Dad for raising us up the way you have.

Jessica said...

I like Ryan's shirt. I miss that kid. WHY DID THE PITCHERS MOVE TO ALASKA AGAIN????Grrrrrr!!!

Rosie said...

Did you know what Ryans shirt says!?:)

Good post MOM!

Connie~ said...

Yes! I know what Ryan's shirts says..... I was hesitate at first to post it..... then I thought.... that is Ryan!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Very good post! And yes, Ryan's shirt made me laugh....that is so him!!;)

GG JO and GG VAR said...

I loved the pictures of our family members that has served our country. I have been watching a lot of veteran specials that has been heart wrenching giving me a feeling of gratitude to live in a free country.I love to fly our flag on my front porch to display my support to my country for my freedom. We thank our Father in Heaven daily for this blessing.

Mama Apes... said...

What a great post! Love the pic's of Ryan and David! HAppy Birthday to many in your neck of the woods!

Mama Apes... said...

look at that snow...we had 88 degresses today. Wnat to trade weather??