The gangs all here! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with lots of family and lots of food. This picture was taken just before we opened our gifts. The kids were so much fun and excitement filled the room.
All 9 beautiful grand kids in new pajamas and new personalized blankets. Got to love them!
The tutus Rosie made all the girls were a big hit. The girls loved them, even little Jaydi got one! So cute.
On Christmas Day, Rick and I visited the Torres and Pitcher home to see what Santa had brought them. It looked like they must have been all very good kids!

7 comments:
We had a good time there! And the tutus's did turn out pretty cute, way to go me! Drive safe tomorrow, love you guys!
How fun. I can't wait to have grandkids coming to my home. What a wonderful grandma you are, and Rosie did do a wonderful job with the tutus.
I love the pictures. How fun to have a room busting at the seams with people...all your people!! Looks like you had a most wonderful day spent with all your loved ones. What more could a person ask for? Love you
They are so cute!!! I'm glad youhad a good christmas.
Connie, what a great blog! I thoroughly enjoyed reading some of your adventures and the soup made me hungry. :-)
The kids look adorable! And all your family can still look at my blog, I just need their email's that's all...I'm tired of ramdom people who don't know us reading personal things about my family and getting wierd ramdom comments.
That was fun, we had a good Christmas! Thank you Mom and Dad! You're wonderful!!!
Post a Comment