For indeed, Jesus Christ is the Reason for the Season.
Click HERE and enjoy "Mary Did You Know"
Merry Christmas to you all!
Going through life, one play at a time
For indeed, Jesus Christ is the Reason for the Season.
Click HERE and enjoy "Mary Did You Know"
Merry Christmas to you all!
Posted by Connie~ at 7:37 PM
4 comments:
AWW!! I read that and I had never heard that song. Rosie said it was one of her favorite songs growing up in primary. Thanks for dinner.
Thanks for the reminder. This year has actually been nice because I have been snowed in for a while and so I have been away from the mall and the chaos. I love Christmas!! I hope you guys are staying warm:)
I am taking a 5 minute break. I love that song.It is one of my favorite Christmas song. Could you even imagine how Mary felt knowing she was holding the Savior?
I absolutely love this post! Thank you so much for posting it. In the hectic most part of my day, I hope I can bring the image of Mary cradling her little babe and remember the words to that powerful song. Love ya Darla
Post a Comment