I've been slacking a bit, okay a lot in the grateful department. Not because of the lack of gratitude, just in the posting. So here goes a few of my "simple pleasures" for the last couple of weeks, besides my wonderful family!!!
1- spending a fun wedding shopping day with my 2 girls
2- seeing my daughter try on a wedding dress
3- phone calls from my MOM and DAD
4-checking off many things on my to-do-list
5-wonderful advise from family and friends- thank you
6-hooking up with an "OLD" friend, through blogs
7-wedding ideas and generosity of a dear friend, long distance
8-getting my 2008 book work and accounting done!
9- stir fry, ya I love homemade stir fry over rice
10-faith that spring will come---sometime
What are some of you simple pleasures? I'd love to hear.


3 comments:
Good pleasures!
*Knowing it is Febuary and therefore believing we are inching closer to summer.
*Looking forward to the Fairbanks wrestling trip.
*My sanity. Oh wait scratch that.
*Bar-b-que sandwiches on a soft roll. YUM!
Getting through each day without major drama.
Knowing each day that goes by, Caitlin is closer to being done with her chemo.
Seeing Caitlin smile.
Holding my husband's hand.
Reading my friend's blogs.
Good thought Maja!
Okay, let's see...
*Time with Jake
*Having my healthy family close
*Living in America
*Having my church talk over with
*bringing joy to my residents
I could keep going but that's good!
Post a Comment