Just a little blogging information I thought I'd share. Do you hate those weird words verifications you have to do after writing a comment? Well here you go: Log in, go to Settings, Comments, and scroll down to the bottom of your screen and find; "show word verification for comments," check the NO and SAVE and there you go. Anyone who leaves a comment on your blog will not have to bother with that any more. When viewing comments, do you hate that pop-up that you have to click to see "secure and non-secure" items- which adds the profile image? If you don't want the pop-up and don't care if the pictures are there or not, go to the same page; Settings, Comments and scroll down to the bottom of your screen and find; "show profile on images," and click the NO and SAVE. But then again, if you like these features, don't change anything.
If you found this information helpful, smile and have a good day..... if not, still smile and have a good day. LOL
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Blog Hints
Posted by Connie~ at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm changing it right now:)
Great information Connie! How are the wedding plans? What is the date? Hope all is well. Love you guys!
i'm totally changing it!!!
lol ok thanks for the tips. ok so the girls pick who they want to be their escort. lol sorry i wasn't clear.
Does mine do that? I'm going to check. Thank Maja!
Post a Comment