Monday, March 2, 2009

LOVE - HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH GREEN

Those who know me well, know the color green is my least favorite color. I do love the green of nature; green grass, green foliage, evergreens and so forth, but green has it's place. I drive a green car and have a green kitchen and green furniture, (non of these things really by choice, but circumstance) and I DON"T care for the color at all. You would have a hard time finding any thing green in my closet. Please don't get me wrong, I am grateful for these worldly items, it's all about the color. So after having a "St. Patrick's Day" theme background on my blog, I couldn't look at it any longer. So back to my favorite- BLUE. Blue is my comfort zone- I love BLUE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Happy March!

Jessica said...

ha ha. I always want to wear things that are green, but every time I try on something green I realize that I look HORRIBLE in green. I keep trying, but even my friends tell me to keep away from green. It doesn't go well with my pale fatigued face and dark circles under my eyes:)

Anonymous said...

Lol well i like green more than blue but they are my favorite colors...I probably wouldn't have my kitchen done in green though.

The Alaska Coyles said...

This is too funny! I was wondering why so quick with changing the background and now wondering minds know.

Anonymous said...

LOL What a funny post! Hey I say whatever makes ya happy!

Rosie said...

I have NEVER met anyone that despises a color so much!:)

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Okay Maja, you are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else. Love the new background, it's super cute. You know that I love BLUE but face it Maja, GREEN owns face! ROFL! Love ya!