Those of you who know Bergan, know that she has a great love for her nieces and nephews. So when the wedding plans were being made, a pinata for the kids to break at the end of the "open house" was suggested (be careful what you suggest to the bride, she might go for it!) Bergan thought that was a great idea. We laughingly looked at different pinatas and then Bergan had this great idea, that I could make one, since I had only made...I counted, 13 for ward parties, cub scouts, YW, Primary.....WHY NOT A WEDDING. Then her idea was, why not make 2, one for the nieces and one for the nephews, so the rest is history. We went with fish, since she is having fish in the bowls with flowers as her center pieces. Your typical reception...no, a fun one...yes!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Those turned out SO cute!! The kids are going to love them! And yes, it is so Bergan and Jake to do a pinata...too fun!
Those are going to be a blast:) Yay, for casual receptions!
Oh you have always been so cute! Look at you! Bergan is so lucky to have a mom so willing and fun! They look adorable! Have fun and I am so happy for Bergan!
Cute, Cute, Cute. I was just telling someone about you suggesting Pinatas as a joke...and here you are, making them!! They turned out really cute. This will be a FUN night! Time is getting closer. How are you holding up?
Oh I love, love, love them!! What an awesome idea. Connie you are so very talented and such a good sport too!!
Wow connie!! Those are amazing!!-I bet the kids are going to have a blast:)
So Cute!! That reminds me of the time I went to one of the boys birthday parties at the Torres grandparents house. They had a person on the roof controlling the pinata and they all laughed at the crazy white girl for being scared that he might fall off:)
So what is it you "can't" do? LOL! Oh my gosh it's just not fair that some people are so talented and creative. Those piniata's are so cute! Countdown!
THANK YOU MAJA! I love them! You are so talented and have made everything happen and I am so grateful. Ü Love ya!
Cute, Connie! How fun!
Post a Comment