I was tagged by Lynnda:
What are the 6 (un)important things that makes you happy?
Many things make me happy, but I feel they are all important, so this was kind of hard. Many things some people might think are silly, are important because they make us happy or give us pleasure! "Man are that they may have joy!!!"
1: home grown vine ripened tomatoes
2: fake nails, call me vain, but they help my thin nails and terrible cuticles.
3: fresh clean sheets
4: mowing the lawn and working in the dirt...that might be 2
5: marking off things on my to do list
6: making pottery....it conflicts with #2, so I can only have one or the other at any given time
It would be much easier to do important things that make you happy, but the list would be long!
If you read this consider yourself tagged! Got ya!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
I've Been Tagged
Posted by Connie~ at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the clean sheets and freshly mowed lawn and I love your nails. If I had the money (which would equal minus kids)I would get fake nails also. Use to have them in my single years.
Love you list.
That was suppose to say...Love your list.
thats cool connie love you tons love you tons love ashley
Great tag. I will have to try it. It's always the small and simple things don't you think? Love you guys!
Post a Comment