Rick and I returned to Valdez to speak in the Branch there and do some halibut fishing, but a storm was coming in so the boat didn't go out. Which ended up being a good thing, the charter returned our money, so our "fishing day" was spent relaxing in the hotel and preparing our talks. We did go through the Valdez Museum and walked down on the docks. I had to post some of the pictures we took. I have never enjoyed the Alaska landscape like I did on this ride. Some of the pictures were taken while on the move, and none of them give justice to the beauty that is there. We also seen on our trip, a moose walking across the river, but by the time we turned around, she was walking into the trees. We seen a porcupine, swan, and caribou. It was a most enjoying trip! Everyone should make the ride to Valdez and take in the beauty.
Bridal Veil Falls, this waterfall is massive! This picture does not give the full effect!

6 comments:
Wow--what a beautiful place you guys live in. It ALMOST makes me wanna visit;) I saw snow though--not a fan.
Wow that is beautiful! Looks cold though! LOL! I would love to come visit you guys. So lucky you getting to talk in church all the time! You guys must be really good speakers. Glad to see some updates on your blog. What in the world is happening with Rosie? I miss her blog. I hope she's okay!
What beautiful pictures. Especially the waterfall. I happy you have spent some quality time together. Ya, it sounds like you enjoy speaking in church? :}
Absolutely stunning!!
What gorgeous pictures! You two look good..we miss you.
Beautiful Pictures! Love! Too bad that ya'll didn't get to fishing but it syill looks like ya had fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment