Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This is for you Grandma Hall

The Relief Society in our Ward is doing a humanitarian/ service project. They asked the sisters who would like to participate in making 6" squares to mix and match into afghans. I have not made grannie squares since Grandma Hall taught me how, many years ago. I had to have a refresher course, but this is what I came up with. This is a year long project.....but doing 52 squares in 2 weeks has me a little burnt out on grannie squares. So here's to you Grandma Hall. You were a great example to me in so many ways. I love you and will love to see you again! Your grand-daughter ~Connie Jill

5 comments:

Ashley Rasmussen said...

looks good connie
love ashley

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Gosh you are talented. What a great thing to do! Sounds like you had a wonderful grandmother! Hope all is well.

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Look at you go!!! I am very impressed!

GG JO and GG VAR said...

Connie the granney squares look great, I was looking through my little ceader chest and found a agfagan Mother made for me in yellow and brown granney squares, Its yours if you want it.

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Good job Maja! You are so talented. I admire your motivation and service giving heart.