skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I wanted to share a thought! This saying hung on a plaque in Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley's kitchen: "Happiness is a city in the State of Mind." He said it helped him remember that we are in charge of our own attitudes. True happiness is a conscious decision!
5 comments:
I like that saying. It's true that if you want to be happy or sad you can be. Wouldn't it be nice if we all chose to be happy most of the time. Thanks for sharing that.
Ah I just loved President Hinckley! I really miss him. Thanks for posting such a great thought. If everybody could live by that, think what a much better place this world would be. Thanks for the inspiration!
Thanks for sharing! I love the message! And Congrats on grandbaby #10~!
So true, but sometimes that state of mind is hard to find LOL :)
hay connie
how are you i am good
well how you been these days
love ashley
Post a Comment