Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cilantro Salmon Salsa

Last night I made a good healthy dinner of fresh RED, (Sockeye) salmon with fresh cilantro salmon salsa and butternut squash. Yes, the same yellow squash that I despised as a kid. But I love it now! Anywayzzzzz, thought I would share this recipe with you to try. It is most Divine! But I don't do measurements, so I'll just tell you what is in it, and you can govern yourself...
Cilantro
Red Onion
Celery
Cucumber
Cabbage, as a filler, not too much
Fresh squeezed Lime. Be generous
I'll never go back to lemon on fish again. It's lime for me!!!
Enjoy!!
Side note: This is Rick's green plate, mine is yellow. You know my love/hate relationship with green. Had to make that clear!

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Set the table for 2 more. Looks really good :}

Ashley Rasmussen said...

it looks good to eat

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

UMMMM. . . I love cilantro!!, but not to fond on fish. . .maybe I could put it on some chicken:)

Anonymous said...

Well some of us aren't as lucky as you to just go salmon fishing all the time and live in a place full of salmon! LOL! I think you ought to just mail me some salmon. That's only fair, especially if I want to try that delicious looking recipe. Sure wish we could come visit you sometime and you could take us fishing. That would be a blast! What would you say is the best time of year to visit there?