Friday, July 31, 2009

Halibut Fiesta Salsa


Okay, so yes, we are spoiled with fresh fish here in Alaska. Tonight we had some halibut and added to our salsa, some orange and red bell peppers, minus the cabbage, to brighten it up! It was Divine! And yes, I am the author of the title..... my creation, my title!
side note: Rick's plate always looks better then mine for some reason.....

5 comments:

Pattie D said...

Oh Connie,
This looks delish! I can't even imagine how great that fish tastes...we have been hearing of lots fishing in Alaska right now...I am going to have to try your salsa recipe looks and sounds so good. Thanks for sharing
hugs
tricia

Robert and Jill said...

My mouth is watering. I love seafood! Your recipe looks great!

Anonymous said...

Oh just too yummy! Keith and I definitely need to make a trip up there and let you cook for us. I think we need a vacation! Miss you guys!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

yeam

Mama Apes... said...

I wish we had halibut out in our neck of the woods!! Some day we"ll come out there!